Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Water Horse POLL

Ok, third post!! I'm going to make a poll so it's easier for use to choose! Here it is:




Thanks!

9 comments:

Corinne said...

FYI - I voted for the 9:30 at Snowden, but I'm happy to do either at Snowden

Mendy said...

Sadly, I won't be coming because happily, that's my birthday. I'm going to spend it with my Michael. I'm sad to miss out, though. Just one more reason to think I have one of the worst birthdays on the calendar...

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I really don't care "when" we watch the movie, but I would like to meet before or after so we can chat. I could use some chat time. You know how it is sometimes....

Can't wait

Cheri J. Meiners, M. Ed. said...

Sorry I can't make it. Just a couple more days until James leaves...

Deb said...

i haven't voted yet, but i'm good with 9:30 at snowden or whenever. i agree with nicole. i could use a little chat time! earlier isn't good. greg's in virginia tomorrow and won't be back until at least 7:00, probably a bit later.

Julia said...

I really can't do 9:30, but I could do any of the other three. If there's someone else that would prefer earlier, maybe we can have two groups.

Jenni said...

I'd love to get in some chat time too, so I'm all for the outing and the 9:30.:)

Angela said...

I am very sorry to miss it, but Matt has rehearsal for the Mormon Choir of Washington D.C. and won't be home until about 11:00pm. I hope you all have fun!

Cami said...

Ok, it looks like it will be 9:30 at Snowden. Sorry for those who can't make it!! We'll miss you! I hope you can get together for an earlier time. If you'd like, we can chat and have some refreshments at my house at 8:00 and we can head on over together at 9:00ish. Everyone can come to that if you can't make it to the movie. I know if we went out for an outing some people wouldn't want to go. So I'll play host and make some yummies and we'll chat and carpool. Sound good? Ok. I'll send an email with this info.