Thursday, November 1, 2007

Book Choosers order

From the beginning of 2007 to the books we have planned, this is the order of our hosts:

Mendy
Jann
Kathy
Raquel
Nicole
Corinne
Cami
Angela
Deborah
Julia
Jenni

Who are we missing who would like to host in the future? Is there anyone who would like to take themselves out of rotation? Please leave comments to that effect and I'll make a revised list and assign months in order.

Once you've been assigned a month, if you are in the next 6 months or so, please post your choices for voting. The poll in the post below is a great and easy way to do voting, so I'll be happy to post your choices for you in that format, or you can do it yourself. Please provide us with a short review or description of your book choices when you post.

I'll post with months when I've given enough time to respond. We can always change around later. So let me know if you want in!

2 comments:

Mendy said...

My new neighbor, Amy, has expressed a desire to join. FYI. I think she's coming tonight.

Corinne said...

I'll take a turn whenever you want, just let me know :)