Thursday, October 18, 2007

This is a test. But do it anyway for fun.

7 comments:

Deb said...

i need a "i check this blog when i remember to" option. :) and i don't know what bloglines are. so i'm picking the email option, but it's not strictly true.

Corinne said...

I had a nice chuckle over the last two options. hee hee

Jenni said...

I need to start doing bloglines. That would probably help me cut down on my superfluous blog checking. I thought the last 2 options were funny also:)

jenny-penny said...

I have to say that I am still very new to Blogs. What is a "blogline" and how do I use it? I'm glad to see no one selected the last two options. :) Also, I am with Deb, I check this blog when I remember.

Mendy said...

I love googlereader, but somehow have forgotten to sign up for a subscription to this blog. I will immediately repent and set it up. I'll be so on top of things from now on.

Fancy poll thingie, Cami! I love it.

Cami said...

Bloglines is a website you can go to and subscribe to all your favorite blogs. You can just go to that site and it will tell you which are updated. It's quite handy. Just go to bloglines.com and sign up.

Julia said...

Hmm, I need a 'check 3-5 times a week' option... Maybe I should check out bloglines too...