Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome Savage Readers!

So here we are! Hooray, we're on the web. I hope this blog works out for everyone. I'm looking forward to our online interactions. Stay tuned for updates.

For now, here's what we've got: I'll post what we're currently reading with a picture on the right. Under that we have what we've got planned for the future. This will change as we get new choices or people trade around. On the bottom of the blog (and this will get pushed down off the page as we continue posting, but it will always be there if you scroll) is a shelf of what we've read in the past. This includes both book groups from when we used to be two. It's just from my shelfari site, but we can definitely make our own group on shelfari if you'd rather do that instead of just using my site. Just say the word and I'll waste more time on the internet.

I hope you have fun!

8 comments:

Deb said...

what a great idea! it will be nice to have a quick, accessible forum to ask questions as we read or whatnot. thanks for putting it together, cami!

Deb said...

hey, i get to be the first TWO comments! :) but i think julia decided (or we voted?) on "galileo's daughter" for her month. true, julia? or am i dreaming?

Brenda said...

I'm excited to be in the book group again and start reading! Can we get that book at the library? I know he's an LDS author...
By the way, great blog Cami!

Cheri J. Meiners, M. Ed. said...

This looks really cool Cami. I'm excited to start reading with the group. I bought a copy of Fire of the Covenant that I could lend when I finish, Brenda.

Cami said...

Yes, I think you're totally right Deborah. I put it on the side now, we'll change it if we need. Thanks for posting everyone!

Corinne said...

Awesome friends!! This is a great idea Cami

Jann said...

Thanks for doing this Cami. You're fantastic.

Brenda said...

That would be great Cheri! Thanks!!