Here are Carolyn's picks for April's meeting. Give them a look and please check your calendars, so we can discuss whether we want to change dates for April's meeting, due to Spring Break.
You can look up reviews on your own, if needed. I didn't have time to look them up! :)
You can look up reviews on your own, if needed. I didn't have time to look them up! :)
The Color Code: A New Way to See Yourself, Your Relationships, and Life by Dr Taylor Hartman
Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskill
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
(And no, I have no idea why The Color Code is ginormous! I tried to change it and it refused to shrink...)
(And no, I have no idea why The Color Code is ginormous! I tried to change it and it refused to shrink...)
1 comment:
Oooh, I wish you guys would read Wives and Daughters, then I would try to read it with you . . . in fact, when is book group? I may BE there!
Post a Comment