Ok, just to reiterate the email I sent out, we have closed voting for November and December. Let's not cut it that close again!!
We will be reading:
MotherSytles: Using Personality Type to Discover your Mothering Strengths, by Janet Penley for November (that means RIGHT NOW so get reading) hosted by Racquel
and
The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story by Diane Ackerman for December (that means reading in Nov.) hosted by Corinne.
Does anyone have any ideas about movies coming out around Christmastime that were made from books? There are a lot coming out right NOW (Secret Life of Bees, The City of Ember, to name a couple), but I don't know of any around Christmas. Keep an eye out.
I'll get my choices up soon for January. We have a lot of newcomers to the group, so we'll try to get them on the schedule first if they'd like and then start over again with whoever has been coming to book group. We'll make a list over the next couple groups, so come if you want to be on the schedule!
Remember to invite new sisters to our group--I can't send out an invite email every month!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I do apologize for cutting it so close. Will you all forgive me if I serve pumpkin chocolate cheesecake?
Ummm, HECK YA!
Oh, and I for sure consider the cutting it close thing my fault.
Post a Comment