Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Breaking Dawn discussion anyone?

I just read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse this summer and am interested in Breaking Dawn. I didn't join in the book group discussion of Eclipse last year because I had not read the first two books and could not read all three that quickly. So, would anyone like to get together and discuss Breaking Dawn? I would be happy to host. How many long should we wait after it comes out to get together and talk about it? Let me know.
Angela

3 comments:

Cami said...

That sounds like a good idea! We'll all have to discuss it anyway, we may as well get together and do it all at once.

I don't think you'll have to wait weeks to discuss it . . .

If this is going to be an extra group date, choose a few dates and let's choose.

Ooooooh, I just noticed that Kathy is our next host. Maybe she wants to move down since she'll have a BRAND spakin new baby in September. I'll ask her, and maybe we can use September for this!

Mendy said...

Let's see...it comes out Aug 2, so I think most of us can be ready by the 3rd. Hee hee.

Scarlett said...

Oh I'm so going to be part of this discussion, HOWEVER, I just finished reading Twilight and will start on New Moon and Eclipse, holy crap, I'm gonna be busy trying to catch up by Sept. 3rd. I'll do my best!