Ok, looks like The Book Thief won for May. Cheri will be hosting that on May 1st, I believe. If you need to have it at your house, contact Cheri to see if she is willing to accommodate you.
As for our next few books, I know it seems early, but try to think of some book choices. June is coming up faster than you think! So, July and August at least, but also September if you can, post your book choices in the next month so we can vote on them! (by the way, I like this new poll program much better than the old one. You can do it yourself, or I will, but this one seems to be working much better.)
One more item: Nicole, since you are leaving in August, would you like to host one more time? I'm sure no one would mind if we scoot down and have you choose! Just let us know.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment