Thanks to Angela for a great book group! Now we're on to Deborah's choice which is The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare. It's much shorter than our last few choices, so everyone get on it! Also, we'll have to change the book group date since the first Thursday will be Enrichment. How is everyone for the first Saturday?
Ok, for now, I think I've got everyone who wants to host. This may change throughout the year, but just so you have an idea of when you'll be hosting I'll post the order. Also, still let me know if you are not on the list and would like to be, or if you'd like to be taken off. Please look on the right to see the date you are hosting and report any problems in the comments.
So if you are in April, May, and June, please put up your choices whenever you're ready and then I'll put a poll for each of them when we are ready to vote and set a deadline. Ok? Ok.
Thanks everyone!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! that's amazing! we have enough people that i'm not even on the list for over a year from now! this should make for some good discussions.
Crazy, huh? I'm so glad we have such a well-attended book club. It's been over 2 years now too!
Post a Comment