Monday, November 5, 2007

December's meeting

When is best for everyone to meet in December? I am open to the following dates:

Dec 1st: Saturday morning, 10:00ish
Dec 7th: Friday night
Dec 8th: also a Saturday morning or that evening

If I don't see many comments on the blog, I'll send out an e-mail so we can figure this out and make plans. December's calendar seems to fill up quickly...

Deborah

16 comments:

Jann said...

I can do Friday or Saturday evenings. So, I guess what works for me is Dec 7th, or Dec 8th - evening.

Cami said...

I think I'm ok with any of those. I'll send out an email and tell people to check the blog.

Julia said...

I can do any of those dates(my Dec 8 activity got cancelled), but not Dec 8 in the evening (I really should go to the SA dance that night).

Mendy said...

Dec 7th is Ward Temple Night, so that's out for me.

jenny-penny said...

The 8th in the evening would work for me. That kind of seems to be where we are going with this discussion...

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Either Saturday would work for me. I prefer mornings.

This is my first posting on any blog. Yes, I am technically challenged.

Corinne said...

Yeah, that weekend is Clint's brother's wedding, so I guess I won't be there regardless!! It's a shame because I really enjoyed that book.

Brenda said...

Love your post Nicole (:

Okay, so I prefer mornings too, but if we do it on Dec. 8th or the next Sat in the evening it will be ok too. Friday nights are not good for me.

Cheri J. Meiners, M. Ed. said...

My preference is a Sat. morning.

Sorry we had to change Enrichment to the 1st Thurs. (I had agreed to host it and will be out of town for my daughter's BYUI graduation the 2nd Thurs.)

Angela said...

I prefer Sat. mornings. I have a conflict on the 8th in the evening.

Jann said...

I guess everyone can do Saturday morning, so that is fine with me. I will work something out.

Jenni said...

Sat. morning is good for me too. Although it will be cramping my sleeping in style a bit - just kidding!:)

Deb said...

if we do a morning, it won't be too early, jenni. :)

so are we saying dec 1st or 8th in the morning?

jenny-penny said...

Anytime works for me.

Mendy said...

The 8th would be the best morning for me.

Angela said...

Either morning works for me.